The following is a missive that we received from Jim Sinclair this morning, who is the host of a web site called Jim Sinclair's MineSet. The above link will take you to his site and his updates via email are free, so you have nothing to lose by signing up for them.
QE to Infinity, followed by Gold balancing the balance sheets of the sovereign balance sheet disasters. Just as there is no tool other than QE to feign financial solvency, there is no tool to balance the balance sheet of the offending entities other than Gold. It is just that simple. --Jim Sinclair
My Dear Extended Family,
Here are the 30 reasons, 23 new and 7 set in cement, of why the Bear phase in the bull market for gold ends this summer without any new lows.
1. The New definition of warfare is economic. Sanctions against Russia and the implications for the Petrodollar
2. FACTA and the universal long arm of the US government via any transaction internationally that passes even momentarily through the dollar as a contract settlement mechanism. The negative implications for the dollar's future as a contract settlement mechanism internationally.
3. EU split over sanctions due to Russian energy demand and Russian business interests.
4. Middle East Western Hegemony and Arab Spring is defunct.
5. Iran to assist in Iraq if asked, which is the failure of "Misssion Accomplished."
To continue reading please click here.
The miners have started 2014 very well indeed on the back of rising gold prices, so the question is; is this the real deal or another head fake? Is the bottom really in? Could there be a final capitulation just ahead of us? Will the summer doldrums take the PMs lower?
If you would like to know which stocks we are buying and selling please join us at ‘Stock Trader’ our premium investment service.
Subscribe for 12 months with recurring billing - $199
Buy 12 months of subscription time - $199
If you are new to investment in the precious metals sector then you can subscribe of our FREE newsletters regarding gold stocks, silver stocks and uranium stocks, just click on the links and enter your email address and we will email you our articles along with other interesting posts.
Please remember to check your spam folder once you have subscribed to ensure that our verification email has not gone astray and you are getting our emails.