The following is a missive that we received from Jim Sinclair today, who is the host of a web site called Jim Sinclair's MineSet in our humble opinion its well worth the time spent on reading what he has to say. The above link will take to his site and his updates via email are free, so you have nothing to lose by signing up for them.
My Dear Friends
If you were to talk to the intelligencia of the street you would be treated to the following. I do and I know.
1. The US economy is reaching escape velocity.
2. The equity market is now rising on #1 and liquidity is no longer the key ingredient.
3. The fact that gold did not go to $2000 on the Greek default means gold is tired.
4. The dollar is strong on all of the above.
The fact is there is not one ounce of truth in the above.
1. No account is taken for the savings of $40 billion not spent on utilities on the East coast for the winter that was not. Seasonality will soon factor into statistics, bringing them more toward a mean.
2. Without liquidity as a primary factor, the general equities market will go into severe reaction also due to weak internals that only stimulation can overcome.
3. The figures concerning the Greek debt and CDS activation are total fabrications invited by US management due to an election year tolerance for whatever might help.
4. The dollar this year will cave for reasons few understand. That is sundering of its use as an international settlement mechanism on a weekly basis.
Look for the long term cash buyers of gold to defeat the lower estimates of price that you will hear blasting out of the top callers, bears and seekers of your subscription money.
Pull the rock over your hole or go for a long walk. As always avoid margin like a disease.
Regarding www.skoptionstrading.com. We are off to a good start this year closing two trades in January, the first gave us a profit of 71.58% and the second gave us a profit of 33.97%.
It was nice to bag a couple of winners before January ended and hopefully 2012 will continue in a successful manner. We do have a number of ideas on the drawing board which we are looking to execute shortly, but only when the risk/reward environment is firmly in our favour.
Please be aware that discussions have been concluded regarding an increase in the price for this service for new members, which will be published this weekend. This price increase will not affect the current subscribers whose subscription will remain unchanged.
Our performance stats have now been updated as follows:
Our model portfolio is up 446.55% since inception
An annualized return of 98.38%
Average return per trade of 36.68%
96 completed trades, 88 closed at a profit
A success rate of 91.67%
Average trade open for 50.48 days
Also many thanks to those of you who have already joined us and for the very kind words that you sent us regarding the service so far, we hope that we can continue to put a smile on your faces.
To stay updated on our market commentary, which gold stocks we are buying and why, please subscribe to The Gold Prices Newsletter, completely FREE of charge. Simply click here and enter your email address. Winners of the GoldDrivers Stock Picking Competition 2007
For those readers who are also interested in the silver bull market that is currently unfolding, you may want to subscribe to our Free Silver Prices Newsletter.
For those readers who are also interested in the nuclear power sector you may want to subscribe to our Free Uranium Stocks Newsletter, just click here.